the road to islamic hell

friday, february 18th, 2011

there was no way Egypt wasn't going to fall, and 30-year-plus Pharaoh-Dictator, Hosni Mubarak, be thrown-out by hundreds-of-thousands of Egyptians and murderous muslims in The muslim Brotherhood. It happened Saturday evening, and Mubarak fled to the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, where he'll be assassinated within 6-8 months, I'm betting. The American-equipped-and-trained Egyptian Army and Special Forces' Higher Military Council are now in charge.

Now, the people of Egypt have a "democracy" — mob rule — instead of a Constitutional Republic, like we have. A democracy is the next step on the road to socialism and communism. They'll pay the price, long-term. Mark my words.

Gulf Arab rulers, eyeing the fall of a fellow US-ally in Egypt, have lost a long held sense of invulnerability to popular unrest and will only survive the immediate crisis if they offer concessions to their populations. And democracy isn't the answer to their problems; it's only the beginning of them.

The Egyptians should have prayed en masse, "Dear God (not to the f•cked-up pieces-of-pigshit, allah or mo-HAM-head)), please grant me the serenity to accept the things which I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference". By now, they should have shed the evil muslim Brotherhood influence, and would be on their way to a Constitutional Republic instead of an imperfect, mob-ruled democracy.

What happens next to all the Middle East Countries is anyone's guess, but mine is that they almost all fall in some way or another. Idiot and asshole scumbag, James Clapper, the US Director of National Intelligence, said the subversive and murderous muslim Brotherhood was "largely secular" in its orientation, and had eschewed al Queerda's tactic of violence. Huh? Who's he getting his intelligence from? The US state-run media, PMS-NBC, ABC, CNN etc? Un-f•cking believable! This country's in some real serious trouble with this Clapper moron in charge of anything except replacing urinal soapcakes.

What's ahead for all the rest of us? If I knew, I'd be God, and I'm surely not Him. But it isn't difficult to foresee the muslim Brotherhood beginning to spread their Caliphate to other countries in the Middle East — Yemen, Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Turkey, Oman, Libya, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Somalia, Chad, Kenya, Bahrain, Pakistan, Congo, Tanzania, Zambia, Angola, Iran, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Madagascar, South Africa, Sudan, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and others — fomenting revolution and government downfalls and not-so-subtle takeovers. It's spreading like a wildfire. It will be "ditto for Europe", especially the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and a half-dozen other countries where their immigration has begun to overrun the Native European White Christian populations, over the past 30 years, at the Europeans' request and behest for labor. Europe is doomed to be a collection of muslim nation-states by 2050, or sooner.

When they try to violently spread their f•cked-up Caliphate to America, you can surely bet that 80-100 million Americans with all kinds of guns will be ready for them and their islamic filth. And next, we'll have to re-save Europe, as we did in WWI and WWII, costing dearly in American blood and treasure. Wake-up NOW, Europe! Save yourselves, dammit!

Around The Garden Center

It was 7°F/ Windchill -3°F at 7:30 on Friday morning, and the first thing I did after getting up was to turn the heat up to 79°F to quickly heat-up the condo. I honestly don't know how the wild animals survive such bitter temps. My guess is they're either well-adapted or don't survive at all. I made Maple-flavored oatmeal, OJ and French Roast Coffee for breakfast. One day I have an English Muffin, OJ and coffee, the next day oatmeal, OJ and coffee. Some variety, huh? Maybe I'll make some Eggs Benedict with fresh Hollandaise this weekend, just to break-up the monotony.

I went down to the GC&N Complex at 9am, with my new RCA Digital Phone, unpacked it, spread all the parts spread out on the conference table, and got out the 36-page Users Manual. I read the directions 9x. There wasn't much to assemble: plug-in the telephone line in the #1 line and plug-in the power cord line to an outlet, and it worked instantly. Now, to program the 60-sec outgoing message, I had to insert 5 AAA batteries in case of a power failure, which allowed up to 50 calls at 60mins each, on battery power. Yikes. I don't need that many, so I reset it back to 30 incoming calls. That's still more than enough; 20 would be about right, so I again reset the number to 20. The building and office had started to heat-up when my first call came through. It was a customer inquiring about when we would open, and requesting landscape design help, as soon as possible. It won't be possible until the snow's off, the frost is out of the ground and the earth is workable, once more. I took her information and emailed it to Rich, my Staff PA Registered Landscape Architect. Another call from an old customer came through just minutes later, about a leak in his water garden. I told him to call me back when the 18"-plus snow has melted around the WG, so we can get to it and find the leak. His fish are in no danger from the dropping level. Now, back to the new phone's out-going message. Following the directions wasn't easy, but I did it, although I'll probably be "living" with the User's Manual for quite some time, it looks like. I amazed myself. (Pat on the back.) There's a lot to learn and refer to, in that 36-page booklet.

I emptied the 3 trash cans in the Office, bathroom and at the Front Counter, checked the 3 doors' outside dual lamp light bulbs and replaced one, and left for home at 2:00pm, after locking the front driveway's chain gate and getting the mail. I had several stops to make on the way home. My 8:00pm meeting would be upon me in no time at all. After laying down on the sofa for a short nap, I made it back into Red Lion for the meeting, with time to spare.

I left for Adam's Junction right after the meeting, which ended at 9:15pm. (Skip down to "The Cabin" section).

Back from Adam's Junction on Sunday, I slept until 12noon. After getting-up and making brunch, I turned on FOX-TV on my computer, to catch-up with the weekend's news in the Middle East and the world. I have a Hauppauge TV Card in my HP Pavilion Elite HPE-570t series, my uber-fast and reliable machine, and can record TV shows and movies, at will. With a Samsung 24" Wide Screen LCD Monitor, it's all I need right now. I have the very same set-up at my office, minus the TV Card.

Reason #4 why I don't fly commercial airlines anymore.

After sleeping for almost 12hrs, I was up late Sunday morning, made breakfast and decided to get some exercise. I later met-up with Lee and walked several miles around the huge Galleria Shopping Mall mezzanines early Sunday afternoon. Afterward, I stopped at Target, down the road, and bought some highly-discounted DVD's — "24: The Complete Season 8" (I already have Seasons 1-7 on a DVD set); "Jesse Stone: No Remorse" w/ Tom Selleck; "Commando"; "The Marine"; "Live Free Or Die Hard"; "The Transporter"; "D-Day: The Invasion"; and "Dirty Harry", "Magnum Force", "The Enforcer", "Sudden Impact" w/ Clint Eastwood — all for less than $100. After watching them all once, I was asleep by 7:15pm.

Monday morning came all too quickly. I watered and fed Murphy at around 7am, made breakfast, and stayed home for a visit from a local ServiceMagic contractor to give me an estimate to repair or replace the middle of three Hunter Douglas "Honeycomb" Blinds in my Sunroom. Problem: Hunter-Douglas doesn't make that particular style anymore nor do they stock repair parts past 7 years; haven't made them for 15+ years, considering the blinds are 21 years old. My only option is to purchase a new, similar, contrasting color blind for the center window of the 3 windows in the Sunroom. Since the left and right sides are white, I opted for a chocolate brown for the center window. I'm still waiting for his estimate or a callback. I think I'll contact the recommended Hunter-Douglas dealers/installers in the York area on Tuesday, while at my office, for additional quotes on the blind price and installation costs. I made it into the office by 10:30am, answered digital messages from my new RCA Digital Phone/answering machine, did some paperwork, rechecked ad copy for the 21st Open House ads and postcard, and brought all the many Chinese food leftovers, home to eat. I gave Dad some beautiful salmon filets w/ lemon butter & dill sauce — I had one for lunch — and Mom a meat/cheese burrito w/ some "mild" sauce. I was home by 2:45pm watching The Food Network on my computer/ TV, and sorting through DVDs to watch later in the evening. I chose "24: The Complete Season 8" (Disc 5 of 6); (I already have Seasons 1-7 on another DVD set) and "Jesse Stone: No Remorse" w/ Tom Selleck. I was asleep by 8:30pm.

After a lousy night's sleep, I was up at 5:30am Tuesday to water & feed Murphy, make breakfast, get dressed and leave for work around 8:30am. I called three "Authorized Hunter-Douglas Dealers" today and arranged some visits to get some additional repair or replacement quotes. I don't feel comfortable with just one estimate, considering I've never had work done by this ServiceMagic guy or his company (BK Key Construction LLC, York, PA) before. I wanted at least 3 quotes for parts and labor, for comparative purposes. It's not going to be cheap to replace the faulty 21-year old blind with a new one; I know that. Both Mom & Dad knew the quality work of several of these Hunter-Douglas Dealers and I trust their judgment on such matters, since I don't have any firsthand experience with any of them.

Compared to the upper-50s yesterday, Tuesday was a very cold day, just barely in the upper-30s. The Main Retail Building was 21°F when I got there at 9:45am, and it took all 3 Modine forced air (LPG Gas) heaters almost 2hrs to bring it up to a "liveable" temperature. (Did I ever mention that I hate the cold weather?) I first called Furntiture Finesse in York (PA), a Hunter-Douglas Distributor/Dealer, and spoke to Susie about my Sunroom's center blind problem, and she said she'd get right on it with the manufacturer about parts & repairs, but needed window measurements to quote a price for a new blind. I did that when I got home at 2:15pm, today. Susie called back about 20mins later and told me that her husband Mike and another window tech would be in my eastside neighborhood on Wednesday at 2:00pm, and that they'd call me on my cellphone prior to that time, to arrange to take down the defective cemter blind, get a RNA (Return Autrhorization Number) and send it back to Hunter-Douglas Co for examination and repairs, if possible. I'm very impressed with Window Finesse, so far!

Jeff stopped by at 5:45pm, to help me reprogram Hauppauge TV's Scheduler on WIN-7, which I've been having problms with, for months. The remote control still doesn't work, as it did with WIN-XP, but I can change channels manually. For some reason, even after I bought all-new hardware and downloaded the new software to accommodate WIN-7, Hauppauge TV doesn't take to it as easily as it did with WIN-XP. Jeff and I each ate a huge plate of leftover Chinese food: 2 shrimp & noodle dinners, 1 chicken & noodle dinner, steamed pork sumplings and shrimp toast, and Langer's Pomegranate-Blueberry Juice. It was good! I was asleep by 8:45pm.

Up at 6:30am Wednesday after a good night's sleep, I watered and fed Murphy, made breakfast and coffee, checked email and the day's weather forecast (low-50s and clear), and got myself ready for two meetings: one at 10:30am with our new PNC Banker, and another at 2:00pm with the window techs from Window Finesse in York (PA). I decided to go in early (8:45am) and get the Center warmed-up for the 10:30 meeting, since it takes so 1-2hrs to bring the Main Bldg up-to-temperature, in this overnight bitter cold weather. Dad arrived at 9:50am and our new PNC Banker, Mike, arrived promptly at 10:30am. We got a bunch of little banking "issues" taken care of, for the business and for me, personally, since I'm switching all of my business and personal accounts from Fulton Bank to PNC Bank. I sent two Chicken Quesadillas and some "mild sauce" home w/ Dad, for Mom, since she likes chicken so much. I ate one of the Steak Quesadilla for lunch, and still have one Steak Quesailla and on Meat Burrito left, with plenty of "Hot Sauce". I left work at 12:30pm with some errands to run, until Susie's husband, Mike from Furniture Finesse, arrived at 2:00pm, to take down the Hunter-Douglas blind, and send it into the manufacturer for possible repairs.

At 5:00pm, Susie from Furniture Finesse called and gave me the bad news: it wasn't a Hunter-Douglas Blind; it was a "ComfortTex" Blind, one step below H-D. I got gypped 20 years ago when the blinds were initially installed; paid for H-D quality, but got less. Dammit and that company's long out of business. I stayed-up until 10pm to watch and DVR Episode 2 of "Justified", Season 2. It was on at 11pm, so I recorded it again.

After talking with Sister Becky in SF by phone Wednesday evening, who will buy and take-over my condo in less than 1½ years, and we decided that I should NOT spend the $900 (plus installation) on a new Sunroom blind replacement, but rather put the broken blind back-up, in the same position as the other 2, and when she "guts and remodels" the entire condo, she'll dispose of them anyway, along with all appliances — except the new Rudd-Rheem® Point-of-Use Water Heater ($5,600), and the new Amana® 64-sear Furnace and new 2-Ton Amana® AC Unit ($6,500 combined) — repaint, install new wood floors or new carpeting and remodel the entire place. I will be moving into a single floor condo, somewhere in the York area, so I don't have so many sets of stairs to deal with. So there's no point in my spending any more money to repair a 21-year old condo and its "innards", right now.

I was into work by 10:15am on Thursday, and got a "reminder" phone call from one of the 3 newspapers which I'd placed ads in for The 21st Open House, on Saturday, April 30th, that the 3 March ads were due next Thursday and Friday. I have the copy written, but had forgotten to go to Nefra, my local graphics house, and get them and the 6" x 9" postcard graphics started and produced. I quickly called Nefra and made a 1:00pm appointment with Lauren, the graphic artist assigned to my account, to get started. We had less than a week to get it done, but she is very, very good and I knew I could count on her to produce under pressure. I emailed the ad & postcard copy to her so she can cut & paste, thereby saving time and typos for her work. I stopped-in and went over everything with her at 1:10pm. I'll be getting *.pdf proofs back in my email to check for typos and make changes on Friday morning, and then get a final to email to the newspapers' reps, for placement in their March & April issues. It all happens very quickly, and after 17yrs in NYC's Madison Ave "Advertising Jungle", I'm well used to it. No biggie.

I decided to go back up to The Cabin on Friday evening after my 8pm meeting, and spend Saturday and Sunday in Adam's Junction, helping Sgt Clay and Capt Bunce with law enforcement, as well as get in some private time reading some of my many books piled-up around my overstuffed, comfy leather chair in front of the massive hearth, and spend some quality time with Jenny. I packed some clean, warm clothes and other gear on Wednesday afternoon, cleaned my AR-10 and Remy 11-87 Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun, and had it all ready-to-go, as soon as the Friday evening meeting was over.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

After my 8:00pm Church Meeting on Friday, I drove up to The Cabin, entered the 1,000ft gravel drive to The Cabin, and parked under the carport, next to the kitchen door. I disarmed the building, brought-in my gear and rifle, locked the Jeep and Jenny was right there to greet me. Her food and water bowls were almost empty and I promptly refilled all three. She supped gratefully. After turning up the furnace to 78°F, I unpacked in the Master BR, brought-in some more split firewood and added it to the pile already neatly-stacked next to the massive hearth. I soon had a roaring fire going but decided not to add one of the 3ft logs, as I was tired from a long week of short nights, lousy sleep, bad dreams and long days. I just wanted to do some reading in Glenn Beck's new

book, "Broke: The Plan To Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure", before going to sleep.

I turned on the local police scanner to hear what was going on in Adam's Junction, and overheard that both Sgt Clay and Capt Roy had been shot in the arms during a bank robbery four days ago. Both had non life-threatening injuries, and each was recuperating while back at work. I'd have to stop by the Police Station in the morning, after breakfast, to visit with them and offer my assistance, if they wanted it, while I was here until Sunday evening. By 11:30pm, I was beginning to nod-off, so I bookmarked "Broke", turned-off the scanner, armed the building and automatic front/rear spotlights, checked all the doors and windows, took the AR-10 into the bedroom, turned the furnace down to 68°F and went to sleep. Jenny was soon curled-up at the right foot of the bed, almost instantly after I tucked myself-in. I finally got a peaceful night's sleep with no bad dreams.

Waking at 8:30am, I threw on my Turkish Bathrobe, turned-up the furnace back up to 78°F, shaved and took a shower. I made 4 pan-fried, large, local homemade sausages, 3 sunny-side-up eggs, French Roast coffee and had a small glass of OJ. I checked the outdoor thermometer: it was only 8°F. After getting some really warm clothes on, I put the AR-10 into its Eagle Carrying Bag with the extra magazines, checked my .45 and took 5 extra loaded mags, refilled Jenny's 3 bowls, turned the furnace down to 70°F, armed the building, and drove into Adam's Junction. I noticed that it had snowed about ½-1" overnight, but it was a dry powder and not slippery at all. I decided to drive around town first, before going to the Police Station, to enjoy all the mid-to-late 19th Century/ early 20th Century homes in the a quaint old village, all extremely well-cared-for. Everything was covered in a light, fresh snow. A real picture postcard, if there ever was one. The few people outside shoveling their walks waved and I beeped the horn back at them. Then I headed for the Police Station.

One of the Deputies was shoveling the snow off the front sidewalk and steps, as I parked in one of the "Visitors" slots, near Sgt Clay's patrol car. Deputy Tim welcomed me and I asked him how Clay and Roy were doing. He said that other than being very sore from the minor surgery and stitches, they both were as crabby as ever, but were doing fine. I asked about the bank robbery, and he said that I better talk to Clay about it. I went inside.

Deputy Alex was at the front desk and welcomed me, noting that I hadn't been around for a couple of weeks. I told him that I had lots of stuff to do at

my Garden Center to get ready for the coming Spring and 21st Open House, including a new hire, 8 nursery stock confirmations to price-out and enter into CounterPoint inventory and into GardenWare for labels/ signs/ tags, copy to write for 3 newspaper ads and postcard invitation, plus media space reservations to make with the newspaper reps, and work with my graphic artist to get the ads and postcard designed and produced. I've since given the inventory tasks over to Kim, my Ass't GH & Nursery Mgr and Chief Propagator. Plus, something came-up last Friday, just before I was ready to leave to come up to Adam's Junction, and I had to stay around for Saturday, since a contractor was scheduled to come and give me an estimate for repairs or replacement of an appliance.

Sgt Clay came out of his office, after seeing me at the front counter and motioned me to come back to his office and talk. I asked him about the bank robbery and he spent 20mins detailing what had happened. His right arm was in a hospital sling, and he said he'd have to re-learn how to shoot left-handed until the right arm wound healed enough to shoot and qualify again. It would be 2-3 weeks until he'd get the stitches out — same for Capt Bunce who also took a slug in his shooting arm — and he asked if I'd consider putting my Deputy Sheriff Badge & ID back on, and come back as often as I could, especially on the weekends and any weekdays which I had open, to help him and Capt Bunce out with law and order, if needed. I said that I would, and he re-Deputized me on-the-spot, giving me my badge & holder, and #7 parking space back. I clipped it to my belt, right in front of my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, Galco Paddle FED Holster for the 5" Kimber, and a Galco Paddle Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for 2 extra mags, just like US Marshal Raylan Givens does on the TV series, "Justified".

I told Clay that I planned to be here until late Sunday afternoon, and that I was at his disposal. He showed me a 10 square block area on the wall map of Adam's Junction, and asked if I'd patrol it, from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and that I'd be reimbursed for gas/mileage at 58¢ per mile. I agreed to the terms. It was part residential and part commercial. Since it was 10:00am, I was now on-duty, issued an official walkie-talkie keyed into the Police Station as "Unit 7". I was to check-in with Sgt Clay every 30mins, or sooner if something was amiss, and also given a list of the "10 codes" police use to correspond. "10-20" = location, "10-4" = okay, etc. I also was issued a 12ga shotgun with a box of 50 shells, and told him I that had my AR-10 in the back seat of the Jeep with extra, loaded magazines, as well. He knew that I was a better shot with my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP and AR-10 .308cal than anyone he'd ever met, so he had no problem with me using my own weapon, if the situation called for it. He'd been through three "situations" with me when I used the AR-10 to great effect against "multiple bad guys". I was also issued a clipboard with 15 blank "incident report sheets", pens, large-handled flashlight, and a red light with suction cup for the roof of the Jeep, which I'd prefer not to use, so I wouldn't let any "bad guys" know who I was. I preferred anonymity in this position. He ok'd that and said that it was up to me if I used it or not, but that I should consider using it, so if TSHTF (The Shit Hits The Fan), one of his Deputies wouldn't shoot at me. I asked him to brief all 5 of them about my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee "Laredo" color and plate number, so there wouldn't be any confusion on their part. He said he would. He asked if I wanted a patrol car and I said I'd prefer my Jeep to one of his marked Cruisers. He also briefed me on numerous procedures to follow and I made notes on everything he said. We shook left hands and I gathered-up my issued gear and left his office, while Sgt Clay met with the Police/Fire Dispatcher and Deputies Tim and Alex. He would also brief the other 3 Deputies by phone within minutes, at their homes.

I left the Police Station and began my patrol duties in the 10 square block area. It was now 10:30am and all was well, so far. I wasn't to issue parking tickets; that was to be left to the other 5 Deputies. I cruised the streets and back alleys in between the blocks, something I've only ever seen in Pennsylvania and no other state I've ever lived in. It was quiet, although traffic was building. If there was an accident, I was to call for back-up from one of the other 2 Deputies on patrol, to handle any tickets, while I was to write-up the incident report. I drove by Bev & Tony's General Store, Nell's Kitchen, Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station and a dozen other places I'd frequented on my various trips to Adam's Junction.

It was a quiet, uneventful shift and at 6:00pm, I radioed into the Station for directions on how to end my shift. The Police/Fire Dispatcher asked if I could stay-on another 1-2hrs, since Deputy Bob had the flu and they were trying to get hold of Deputy Lee to fill-in for him on the night shift. I had no problem with that. It was already dark and a light, powdery snow was falling. I did the 10 square block "circuit" several more times, and noticed that many of the store owners were locking-up and going home. Then, I heard an alarm bell go off in the distance and drove toward it, while radioing-in my position to the Dispatcher and requesting back-up. I stopped about 100ft from the store, which had its front door standing wide open, pulled away from the curb and drove past the store. I saw two men with knives and Bill Thompson, owner of Thompson's Bait, Tackle & Gun Shop, inside. I pulled past the store, did a u-turn, and parked directly across from the store.

I grabbed the AR-10, slipped it out of the Eagle Carrying Bag, checked the loaded magazine, chambered a round and put the safety back on. I radioed back that it was Thompson's store being held-up and that I was parked directly across from it, with my AR-10 at-the-ready; I needed instructions if another Deputy was being sent. I was told that he was on a call outside of town and it would be 10-15mins until he could reach me. Sgt Clay got on the walkie-talkie, and told me to do "what was necessary", short of shooting Bill Thompson. I pulled my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP, chambered a round, took the safety off, slung the AR-10 over my shoulder, and scooted across the street about 100ft down from the store. I stayed along the edges of the buildings, ducking into recessed doorways, in case the 2 perps came out. They did, with a paperbag full of the day's receipts, and an armload of rifles and shotguns, probably none of which were loaded, I figured. I leaned the AR-10 again a recessed doorway, jumped out and told them to stop there. One turned toward me and flashed a very large 12" "Bowie Knife" as he quickly-walked toward me, while the other scumbag loaded the rifles and paperbag full of cash, into their clapped-out '87 Chevy Blazer. I shot the perp with the knife, "centermass" 2x, and the other guy was already in the SUV, starting it up, as I ran to the passenger side and opened the door and stuck the .45 in his face. He wet himself, and I cuffed him to the steering wheel, after taking the ignition keys. I went over to the guy I'd shot, who was still breathing and had a faint pulse, and radioed for an ambulance ASAP. 1327 17th Avenue. I took possession of the 12" Bowie Knife from the guy I'd shot, and also cuffed him face down. I went into the store to find Bill Thompson bleeding profusely from a long, deep head wound, so I ran back to my Jeep and got the Police-issued First-Aid Kit, and got the bleeding stopped and bandaged his head. It would later require some 14 stitches and a handful of aspirin for the headache Bill had. The ambulance from Memorial Hospital, just 4 blocks away, arrived with 3-4 minutes, and the EMTs got the shot perp onto a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance, with an IV going and hooked-up to a "vitals monitor". I told them to take Bill with them and get him fixed-up, too. I stayed until Deputy Bob arrived "Code 3" (lights and siren), and asked me a million questions about all the blood in the store and in the sidewalk snow. I explained what happened and we locked the perp in the SUV in the back of Bob's cruiser, and after reading him his Miranda Rights, Bob took him to the Police Station holding cells. I locked down the SUV with the evidence inside. I pulled the store's door shut, making sure it was locked, retrieved my AR-10 and headed to Memorial to see how Bill and the shot perp were doing. The crime scene wasn't contaminated, since I locked-down the place, at Sgt Clay's instructions.

I went to the ER right away, pulled back my coat and showed my badge and gun, and was allowed to see Bill. He was in a cubicle with his forehead being sewn-up by an intern, while the shot perp was in the OR in surgery, a place I wasn't allowed near, despite my Deputy status. Sgt Clay told me to bring Bill down to the Station for a statement. I pulled into the Station parking lot and parked in space #7, and escorted Bill inside to Clay's office, where he gave a detailed statement. I told Clay about locking the store door and the SUV and he was pleased. We'd have to go back and get a Police Forensic Photographer and a CSI to document everything, as is. That could be arranged for morning, since they'd have to come from Harrisburg; Adam's Junction didn't have either on staff here. He made two calls and it would happen at 8:00am on Sunday. I would need to be there, so no sleeping late on Sunday. I also gave Sgt Clay a statement and told him I'd write-up an incident report within the hour, which I did at a borrowed desk. Bill's and my accounts matched. Deputies Lee and Alex had taken control of the nightshift, and I signed-out for the night at 9:35pm and drove back to The Cabin and parked under the carport. I disarmed the building and went inside, turned-up the furnace, stoked the dying fire, and Jenny came over and put her head in my lap, as I was sitting in my chair. I told her what had happened and her big brown eyes understood what I'd been through. She licked my hand and curled-up on her Kodiak Bearskin rug.

I noticed that my hands were shaking slightly and wished that I hadn't give-up alcohol, because I could use a snifter of Brandy or Cognac, right now. I made a cup of tea, armed the building and automatic floodlights, and got ready for bed. I had to be at the Station by 7:45am for the team from Harrisburg, and it was already 10:15pm. I wouldn't get much sleep that night.

I was up at 5:30am Sunday, made a quick breakfast of Quaker Oats® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal, an English Muffin with lots of butter, French-Roast, Turkish-Grind Coffee and Pure & Natural 100% USA-Only OJ, loaded the AR-10 into the Jeep, armed the building and headed for the Station at 7:00am. Better 30mins early than 3mins late, since it was a 15-20min ride into town. The Police Forensic Photographer and CSI were just pulling into the Station's parking lot as I arrived; they were an hour early. I introduced myself and we all went inside to the conference room, since Clay's office wouldn't hold everyone. They reviewed Bill Thompson's and my statements and my incident report, and we left to for the crime scene. Clay gave Bill's keys to me and when we arrived, I asked the CSI what he wanted me to do. I also had the SUV keys, where the evidence was loaded. I turned both sets of keys over to the CSI, and he opened the store door and SUV, with latex gloves on both hands; same for the Photographer. I waited outside while cars on their way to Church slowed down to see what was going on with all the Police Cruisers. I had the red light on top of the Jeep flashing, this time, and it looked kinda neat. I kept the few pedestrians 150ft back from the store and SUV, so they wouldn't get in anyone's way. I explained what had happened and most of them dispersed.

The CSI told me to tag, date and initial each rifle and shotgun, and load them into my Jeep for transport to the Station's Evidence Holding Area. Bill Thompson wasn't happy about that, since he'd lost some valuable inventory to sell until after the trial. I just threw-up my hands, not having done this kind of thing before. Sgt Clay pulled-up in his Cruiser, and explained to Bill that the evidence could possibly be released back to him upon a judge's order, and that he needed to get his attorney to file a petition, since all of the evidence was now photographed and documented for trial. News came over Sgt Clay's radio that the perp I shot "centermass" 2x would live for trial, but just barely made it out of surgery and through the night. The two perps were now ID'd as brothers and skinhead Neo-Nazis, Dewey and Lalo Crowe, friends of the Holtzapples and Groves. They would be transferred to the County Jail and Infirmary, to await a speedy trial, conviction and hopefully, a long prison sentence.

It was now 9:45am and time for me to get ready to go "on patrol" in my assigned 10 square block zone, so I excused myself since they were finished with my testimony and reports, and readied myself and the Jeep for the 8hr shift. I checked my .45, AR-10 and Police-issued Remy 870 12ga Pump Synthetic Express Super Magnum; all were fully-loaded with rounds in chambers, safeties-on and in proper position. I took the red suction light off the top of my vehicle, and began cruising the area. The streets were busy, as were the sidewalks, with townspeople shopping and running errands. I took note of everything going on and it all was peaceful, except for 3 your men on the corner of Locust & West 10th Street, selling drugs. So I pulled over to the curb, in between some other parked cars, to observe. Sure enough, they were dealing to stopping cars full of kids. I radioed it in, and was told to approach from the back, which meant I had to walk around the block and surprise them as the transactions went down. I did and caught two of them making exchanges of crack cocaine and heroin, for cash. I wrote down license plates for ten minutes, until one of the guys turned around and noticed me. I had my digital camera along and kept shooting the cars' license plates, as well as the surrounding buildings.

He walked over to me and demanded to know what I was going with a camera, tablet and pen. I told him that I was making notes for movie scenes to be shot at a later date, but needed pics now to back-up my argument. He grabbed for the camera, and I hit him in the face, knocking him out cold, and cuffed him to a light post, after frisking him for weapons. His pockets were full of 1-gram drug bags and mounds of cash. I walked up behind the other two, ID'd myself, drew my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP, told them to get down on their knees and put their hand behind their heads, and frisked them. That turned-up a stolen Beretta 9mm, which I put into my jacket pocket after checking the safety, so I cuffed them both, face-down, with both their wrists and their legs cuffed to each other, around the mailbox leg, so they couldn't run. Their "customers" peeled outta there, and I kept shooting license plate numbers and cars, for the Deputies and DEA to "visit", later. My 2 back-up Deputies, plus Sgt Clay had arrived and took charge of the 3 lowlifes and the drug/cash evidence. The cordoned-off part of the intersection of Locust St. My camera and notes were also placed in an evidence bag and sealed for the DA and Grand Jury's use. I was glad to help. I caught a slight reprimand from Clay for punching-out the 3rd dealer's lights, rather do a formal arrest, but he could have yelled and alerted the other 2, one of whom had a 9mm, which I didn't really want to face. I didn't have my police-issued bulletproof vest on; it was in the backseat of the Jeep. All the other Police Officers had theirs on, and I was "firmly reminded" to always wear it while on patrol, for my own safety. I promptly donned it. With the incident report filled-out, signed and dated, I left to continue my patrol.

I put the red light w/ suction cup on the top of the Jeep, and the wire running inside the window to the dash's power outlet, not the cigarette lighter. It was a quiet day in Adam's Junction, with temps beginning to drop through the lower-30s and into the upper-20s, and a light, powdery snow beginning to fall. By 12:30pm, I had called Nell's for a cheeseburger and fries, and did a "10-20" over the walkie-talkie, that I was picking-up lunch and would eat while patrolling. Clay said take 30minutes for lunch, but I refused and kept driving. Time for some gas. Another "10-20". I gassed-up at Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station — 16 gals — and got a receipt. Roy immediately noticed the red light on the Jeep's roof, and said he'd heard it all go down on his scanner. He commented that it was "excellent work" on my part, getting those punks, drugs and illegal gun off the streets, but that more would soon replace them. I knew that all too well to be true.

I stayed on-the-job until almost 6:30pm, past my shift time, and called into the Station that I was coming in to end my shift. Deputy Alex was out in a cruiser and had already taken my place, as I pulled into #7 slot in the Station's parking lot. I took the red light off the Jeep and stowed it in a box in the back compartment, with the large, commercial First-Aid Kit. I grabbed my clipboard and paperwork, and went inside. Several of the Deputies and the Dispatcher clapped as I came through the front door, for having made my "first official arrest" of dealers, drugs and a gun. So did Sgt Clay. I smiled broadly and thanked them all. Clay told me to use Deputy Tim's office next to his, to fill-out the expense report, review the arrest incident report, and turn-in my gear and badge. I did all of that, shook hands with everyone on-duty, and left for home. Clay said he's have a check next weekend for my expenses, and that was fine by me. I didn't need the money. Heck, I'd do this for free, just for the excitement. I hated to give-up the badge, as it looked so cool clipped to my belt, like on "Justified". It was snowing a little harder as I left the Station and headed to The Cabin.

I pulled up the 1,000ft driveway and under the carport, next to the kitchen door. I also noticed that the large front deck and steps has 2-3" of snow on them, and that I'd leave it stay, so as to see if anyone left footprints while I was away. I grabbed my AR-10, disarmed the building and went inside, where Jenny was patiently waiting, and turned on the inside lights. Her bowls were nearly empty and I refilled them for her. After turning-up the furnace to 78°F, I went about repacking my duffel bag, giving Jenny and pat and a kiss of the top of her head and readied myself for the trip back to York. I had to be in my office Monday and most of the week to do paperwork, and be at 2 meetings with our new banker and a new employee. Plus, Kim was coming back in to work on inputting inventory into CounterPoint, to get SKUs issued and do pricing of new plant material, which would be arriving at the end of March. Lots to do. I called Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station on my cellphone, and left a message to remind him to have his son Randy, refill my 3 x 1,000 LPG tanks behind The Cabin, this coming week, as they were down to ¼ full. No phone land lines or natural gas lines this far from town, just basic electric service.

I packed the Jeep, patted Jenny again, lowered the furnace temp to 68°F, reset the front automatic front/rear spots, tuned-off the inside lights, armed the building and left for York. I thought to myself that if I could find "another Gabrielle" up here, I'd stay here the rest of my life; to hell with York and my business. A tear came to my eye just remembering Gabrielle, and how much we loved each other, so many months ago, before she was killed in that awful accident. I was back in York at my condo in East York, in a short while, and unloaded my gear and rifle, after pulling into the garage. Time to do some laundry, feed and water Murphy, my condo cat, who will only drink from the kitchen or bathroom sinks' spigots, and turn-up the heat to 78°F. I lit a my fire in the gas log fireplace, while the wash load was being done, checked my schedule for the week, and emailed my cleaning lady and her husband with some instructions for their regular Tuesday cleaning. It seemed weird to have a computer, email, phone land line and piped-in natural gas and cleaning service, as compared to The Cabin where I did much of it for myself, but I took this all for granted. Not anymore. (Skip back up to "Around The Garden Center" section).

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

We are in a mini-ice-age for the next 30 years; get used to it!

UN: Glaciers are melting in some part of the world, while increasing in other parts of the world. So frigging what, dumbass UN scumbag trash? It's been happening for millions of years, idiots!

"Slime Magazine" can't even get it right. Read Bryan Walsh's crap and tripe about blizzards.

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

The Germans are buying the US' NYSE? WTF? Because of early signs of ripples through the world's capital markets? That's no reason to sell-off the NYSE. Total and complete bullshit, non-sequitur reasoning behind it, IMO!

Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence. Who knew?

Yes, I've been to Intercourse, PA, over in Lancaster County. It's a "tourist trap", as are all the little towns on that Rt 30 East state road. There are also other "tourist trap" towns called Bird-in-Hand, Blue Ball and Paradise on Rt 30 East.

A "skinny soda can angers eating disorder activists"? WTF? Get a life and lose some weight, you fat, slovenly assholes! Lynn Grefe, resident fat pig of the National Eating Disorders association, decried the slim soda can, in a press release.

Yes, Planned Parenthood is a criminal enterprise. Investigate them under The RICO Act; then execute all of them, especially the president of PP.

Talentless, piece-of-shit lowlife, Justin Bieber's legions of followers were shaking their heads in dis-Belieb last night after jazz artist Esperanza Spalding beat the teen idol as the Grammy awards' best new artist. Shortly afterward, they took to Twitter to voice their dissatisfaction. Good for Ezperanza! Screw the Bieber punk!

I'm stunned: Borders Stores has filed for Chapter 11 protection from bankruptcy? I just spent $235 at the one down the road from me, last Saturday. Bummer.

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world". Well said, Joe Farrah.

Maksim Gelman needs killing, for these 5 crimes. Skip the trial and jail; just headshoot the subhuman piece-of-shit.

Chandra Levy's subhuman dirtbag murderer, needs killing, not 60 years in prison, at US Taxcpayers' expense.

Philadelphia prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty against suspected, subhuman, piece-of-shit lowlife, serial strangler Antonio Rodriguez, according to District Attorney spokeswoman Tasha Jamerson. Bravo!

A 23-year-old Virginia subhuman lowlife — Rashad Matthew Riddick — was arrested Sunday, 150 miles from the rural town where police say he killed three people a day earlier, police said. KILL HIM!

The founder of two chains of natural foods grocery stores has resigned after he was arrested in a child prostitution sting in Phoenix. Sunflower Farmers Market CEO, Michael Gilliland, was accused of soliciting sex online with someone who identified herself as an underage girl. He faces a charge of felony child prostitution.

An illegal immigrant from El Salvador has been charged in a triple slaying in Virginia. Jose Oswaldo Reyes-Alfaro, 37, was arrested and charged Thursday in two attacks that resulted in the shooting deaths of Brenda Ashcraft, William Ashcraft and Julia Cesar Ulloa, all residents of Manassas, Virginia. Two other people sustained gunshot wounds, and a third suffered knife wounds. KILL HIM!

Subhuman lowlife dirtbag, Drew Peterson, is a wife-murderer; try him on the available evidence for 4 dead and missing wives, and execute him ASAP. No prison time!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict