The 1911 .45cal ACP

friday, september 3rd, 2010

mine's quite a bit more upscale and a 100% more accurate Kimber 1911 "Target II Eclipse" .45cal ACP, than the old Army Colt .45s, but no matter. They did their job quite well. The US Army Colt .45s were invented by John Moses Browning in 1911, the most prolific gunmaker of all time.

Browning is most frequently remembered as the designer of the 1911 .45 ACP and the Browning High Power, but he also created the Winchester 30-30, The Winchester Pump Shotgun, The Browning Auto-5 Shotgun (produced by Remington as the Model 11), The BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) and the Browning .50 caliber Machine Gun (BMG), plus most of the .30 cal and .50 cal machine guns produced by Colt and used in WW II. He is credited with 128 gun patents, and some fifty million sports and military weapons were manufactured from those patents during the forty-seven years he was an active inventor.

The Colt .45cal ACP quickly became a legend in the Philippines, where the pigshit Moro fighters (pigfucking muslim filth) took multiple shots and didn't go down. Eyewitness accounts describe Moros continuing to kill American soldiers with their barongs and kris after receiving multiple rounds from the .38 pistols and .30 caliber Krag rifles. The US Army Colt .45cal ACP killed them with one shot. It was an instant success with Gen Joe Stillwell's troops and became the standard issue sidearm.

I own three handguns: a 1974 Colt Trooper Mk II .357 Magnum w/ 6" barrel, a Glock Model 32 .357 SIG and a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and by far, the Kimber is my favorite daily carry piece (CCW-PA). It's a full 5" barrel and a tad difficult to conceal, but lacks the recoil of the other two handguns because of its 7lb weight. I have it fitted with front and rear Tritium Night Sights, so lining-up a "center mass" shot in the low light is simple.

Why more people don't carry the 1911 is beyond me. Glocks are crappy; lousy, no built-in safety protection. The whole Sig Sauer line-up is just okay, Taurus is okay, Beretta 9mm is junk, S&W is making a comeback, and I could go on and on and on and on down the list. My Kimber was expensive: $1,195.00 plus tax, but it fits me like a glove, it's a "match-grade", precision semi-automatic pistol and I can hit a bad guy's critical "center mass" 10 of 10 times, with great ease at anywhere from 8 - 30ft.

Thank you, John Moses Browning!

Around The Garden Center™

Plant material is literally flying out of the Garden Center & Nursery Complex now, and we're making room for more customers, as the newspaper ads in Pennsylvania & Maryland begin to appear. I fully expect to empty the 4 of 7 GHs of all perennials, and 75-85% of all existing nursery stock, so I can place some good orders for Spring 2011.

Retail traffic is brisk and we're rapidly running out of specific plant material for the landscape jobs we have "on the books". My Sciatic Nerve was hurting Friday evening, so I took 2 x 100mg Gabapentin for it, and went to sleep early. I was so dazed when I woke-up at 6am on Saturday morning, that I couldn't safely drive to work. I went back to sleep until 2:30pm, and finally got into the center around 3:30pm. With the Shrewsbury Flower Show going on, it was a very slow day, Dad and Lee told me. Weatherwise, it was a pleasant 81°F with middle-50s humidity.

I decided to go to The Cabin Saturday right after work, as it would be my last Sunday off for the next 7-8 weeks, now that the 50% Off Everything* Sale (except labor, soils, mulch, stone & brick officially started this Thursday. I'd probably go back to taking Thursdays off again, instead of working 7 days a week, unless Mom & Dad had conflicting doctors appointments.

At 5:55pm on Monday evening, I got a call from Choice One Security that a motion sensor had been set-off in the Main Building, and the police were on their way. I called both Alan and Lee to meet the officer, thoroughly go through the building, and check for anything, possibly even a bird or large butterfly. They found nothing, entered the disarm code, and rearmed the Main Building. I had already taken my anti-pain pills (for Sciatica) and didn't want to risk the 15-mile drive to the Complex. Besides, Lee and Alan live much closer than I do. Situation normal as of 6:30pm.

I placed plant (Piedmont Nursery, Piedmont NC) and perennial (Quality GHs, Dills burg PA) orders on Monday, to help fill-up the GHs and Retail Nursery Area, since they were pretty picked-over, and The Sale hadn't formally started yet, until Wednesday. At least, it fills-in some "gaps" and gives us plenty of Fall color and plant choices for our customers.

Both Mom & Dad have pre-scheduled doctors appointments on Thursday, so I switched my one day off to Wednesday. I'll drive-up to The Cabin for the day and do some "prospecting" for the rumored "mother lode of gold", and just rest. Working weekends is a bitch, and I have 7-8 Sundays to go in October and November. Not fun at all.

My one "day off" has been moved to Wednesday, since Mom & Dad have doctors appointments on Thursday, so I guess I'll be leaving after work on Tuesday to vist The Cabin, and spending the night and next day there, looking for the "rumored gold" in the creek. I have a doctors appointment at OSS at 3pm. for an "emergency consult" about the Sciatic Nerve pain, to see what can be done besides opiates, Gabapentin, heat pads, cold-paks and surgery. I left the GC&N at 2pm, made it to the OSS by 2:30pm, filled-out the form, and was ushered into Dr Grohl's consultation office within 10 minutes. He gave me the above options, all of which are unacceptable to me. I left disappointed and headed for The Cabin.

I was back into work early Thursday morning, since we had a delivery from Quality GHs of 5½ carts of perennnials, to re-stock the 4 Retail GHs, and I had to write a check, and deduct 60 plastic trays at $1/ each from their invoice. 94°F and 88% humidity was awful, but we made it through the day. I logged a new, potentially-lucrative LSCP appointment for September 15th, for my company.

96°F and a Heat Index of 104°F, so I closed-down at 4:30pm and went home. Tomorrow's another hot and humid day.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella™

I left for The Cabin right after work on Saturday, around 4:30pm, and found that the tree cutters had taken down all of the spray-painted trees I wanted, sawed the wood into 18" and 3ft logs, and neatly piled what I wanted - only 4 trees worth; they kept the rest as payment - in the woodshed, behind The Cabin. Next project: get the local excavator to come in a remove the stumps and backfill the holes with farm soil. The I would drive up 15-20 "Princeton" American Elms to re-populate the areas. The massive front deck sorely needed some shade now, so that was the first priority.

I disarmed the building and carried-in my duffel bag and long rifles. Jenny was happy to see me. I refilled her wet, dry and water bowls and she feasted. I unpacked everything into the dresser in the Master Bedroom, checked the pantry, larder and 'fridge. After doing a small load of laundry, I decided to drive into Adam's Junction and have dinner at one of the 3 Family Restaurants, and try their "home cooking".

I stopped at Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station to gas-up the Jeep, and asked his son Randy, who plowed snow for me last Winter, which restaurant was the best, in his opinion. He said that Nell's Kitchen was his favorite, so I decided to try it first. For 6pm on a Saturday night, it was packed and there was a 15-20 minute waiting line. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brian Bunce, the Sheriff, his 5 deputies, Corporal Clay Atler, the Chief's son-in-law and Matt Smith, the Mayor, sitting at the largest table in the restaurant. They waved me over to join them, with just one seat left. Nice.

After shaking their hands, and thanking them for the courtesy, I sat down. They had just been seated and hadn't yet ordered. The Sheriff also said that this was the "best home cooking in town"; the next one being Uncle Ray's Rib Joint, and the third best was Sarah's Place, on the north side of town. They quickly got a menu for me, and we all ordered. The food was beyond delicious and the portions were enormous. Finished-off with a tall glass of sun-brewed, sweetened iced tea, I knew I'd be coming back here again many times, even if it was just to sit alone at the counter. I made mental notes of Uncle Ray's and Sarah's, as I wanted to sample their bill-o'-fares, too. When the waitress came by with the check, I gently took it from her, and handed her my VISA CC, amidst the protestations of all the others. I tipped her 25%, as I always do, and the waitress was stunned.

We sat for 10-15 minutes talking about my latest "project" at The Cabin with the felling of the trees, and why the Holtzapple crowd was so against me even being there. Seems the creek running through my 64 acres was successfully-mined for gold 50+ years ago, and they think there's still a motherlode there yet unfound. I said that I'd never heard that before, and the reason I bought the place when it came on the market, was that it was exactly the quality inside and out, that I was looking for. I made a mental note to investigate this gold thing early Sunday morning, taking the Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP sidearm and Remy 11-87 Auto-Loader 12ga along, just in case. I would also take the Beowulf .50cal. We then decided to vacate the table, to let the people waiting in line have seats, and went out into the parking lot. It was a cool 73°F in the mountains, and we lit-up cigs and cigars since Nell's didn't allow smoking anymore. I invited them over to The Cabin for some 50-year old Cognac and Cuban Cigars (don't ask), but all the police had to go back to their shifts, vowing to take me up on it, soon. Matt Smith, the mayor, took me up on the offer and followed me to The Cabin.

Matt called his wife Beverly, on his cellphone and said he'd be a "little late", so I invited her over and she gladly accepted. We all met in the circle drive about the same time, just as dusk was settling-in. I disarmed the building, entered and took hold of Jenny's collar, letting gently sniff her new guests, and all was well. I pulled up two more comfy chairs to the fireplace, lit a medium fire, and Jenny curled herself up on the just-vacuumed Kodiak Bearskin and went to sleep. Both were lifelong resident of Adam's Junction, and well-remember hearing about the bloody "gold wars" of 50+ years ago on my property between the Holtzapples and Andersons. I felt the hair on the back of my neck rising; I didn't know about all this "history" and bad blood spilled over a shiny mineral (AU) called gold.

The outside spotlights went on at 7:30pm, front and back, while the inside lights were already manually turned-on by me. Just as I was standing by the front 8ft x 10ft window, overlooking the massive deck and picnic table, a shot rang out and embedded itself in The Cabin walls, just inches from the glass and me. I dropped the empty glass, and yelled at Matt & Bev to get down, while I grabbed my Beowulf .50cal with night scope, 3 x 11-round magazines and dialed-up 911 for some quick police help. I went out the back door and around the left side of The Cabin, "doped the scope" to 100 yds, and saw another muzzle flash from behind a tree. It hit the front door, also embedding itself. Good police evidence. I scampered to the west side of the meadow, where I could get a clean shot - wishing I had my AR-10 7.62 x 51mm, and Leupold Gold Dot Scope with me. I took aim at 60yds, 3 quick breaths, and shot him dead, blowing most of his chest apart with a .360gr hollow-point. By then, police cars were all over the driveway and front field, officers with full-auto AR-15s drawn to protect the mayor and his wife. What about me, guys? Their answer was that you were 5th Special Forces/ Green Berets in The Nam, and could probably whip all our butts, but our first duty was to the mayor and his family. I agreed, since he never had a bodyguard in his life. Until I came to Adam's Junction, there was never this kind or level of violence. I had a sickening feeling that it was going to get worse if I found any gold in that creek on my property.

All 13 of us went back into The Cabin, with 4 deputies keeping guard on the massive front deck and behind squad cards for other snipers. to "sort things out", and get the facts correct for the reports, which had to be written. The Coroner had arrived, and I'D the shooter as another Holtzapple; this one being Bert, aged 23, who wasn't in on the original attack on me, months ago. The Sheriff declared this an "assassination attempt on the Mayor and his wife", interrupted by my quick-thinking and sharpshooting. Doubtful that DA Stan Robbins would press any charges, but would argue self-defense, as he had before with Dewey, but I'd still have to come to the Grand Jury Hearings, be deposed and give testimony. Shit.

The deputies and forensic lab techs dug-out the two 30.06 slugs from my Cabin wall and front door, to match to the weapon. Sheriff Bunce left 1 deputy to stay at The Cabin, for protection for the night. I invited him in to use to use the 2nd bedroom, but he declined; he was ordered to stay awake all night and watch the outside. I reloaded Remy 11-87 12ga Auto-Loader, and re-checked my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP, which I kept in the Master BR. I armed The Cabin, called Jenny to my bed, and went to sleep. I'd had enough for one day.

Up early on Sunday morning, I noticed that the deputy was still there, no windows were shattered from bullet shots and I had a call on my cellphone from Sheriff Bunce, asking to me to come down to City Hall and, file another statement. He'd impounded my Beowulf .50 cal as evidence for the shooting, and wanted to return it to me. DA Stan Robbins was waiting and needed a statement from me, to match the mayor's and his wife's "assassination report". I showered, shaved &' dressed and sped down, with police escort, to City Hall within 45mins, to meet with Chief Bunch and DA Stan Robbins, to give them what they wanted. After 1hr, we had it locked-down enough for The Grand Jury, and I probably wouldn't have to show-up for the session. I was appreciative of that fact, though I would have gladly done so, if required.

I made the 3½ mile trek down to the creek on the southern end of my property, where I'd never been before, and noticed sluice boxes in varying states of rot and decay, a couple of wooden gold "pans" in the same state, various shovels, rakes, picks and other implements I couldn't determine. The creek ran east to west on the 64 acres, so I started on the eastern end and walked along it to the western end; all totalled about 8 miles. I shot 4-5 copperheads sunning themselves on the large rocks. I hate poisonous snakes.

I had my LLBean 12" Main Hunting Boots® on so I ventured into the shallower parts of the creek, kicking-up some mud and sand, and seeing small gold nuggets. When I kicked-over a larger rock, a nugget the size of a golf ball appeared, and I grabbed it. 2-3oz, I'd guess. This must be coming from upstream, I'd imagine. So I turned around and walked back to the eastern end of the creek. I shot another 2 copperhead snakes along the way, sunning on the rocks. At the eastern end, I found "it": a vein of gold ore 3-4" wide, being washed downstream in varying sizes. I pocketed the 2-3oz nugget and went back to The Cabin, to think about it all.

I laid the nugget at on the massive oak dining room table, unsuited, checked for ticks, shaved, took a long shower, and changed into some clean clothes. Afterward, I stared at the nugget, full-well knowing if I had it assayed in Adam's Junction, there would provoke a "gold rush" on my property and all kinds of trouble would ensue. Trouble which Adam's Junction, the Sheriff and his deputies didn't really need. I calculated millions thousands in gold nuggets, but what do I know? Assaying is the only way to be sure, and I'd get it done when I got back to York (PA), rather than in Adam's Junction, where it would definitely cause problems. I put the nugget into my duffel bag and planned to have it evaluated this week.

My Sciatic Nerve in my right butt cheek was acting-up badly, so I limped around the kitchen. making Chicken Cordon Blue, steamed Brussels Sprouts and fresh watermelon for dinner, took my pills, and went to sleep at 7pm, with a cold-pak, wrapped in a towel, on my butt. I had to be to back at work in Winterstown (PA), by 8am. Jenny quickly followed me to bed.

I was feeling even worse on Monday morning at 6am, so I called Alan, my LSCP Foreman, and Lee, my Greenhouse & Nursery Assistant, to tell them I'd be a couple hours late. I refilled all of Jenny's bowls, made the bed, quickly packed-up, armed The Cabin and left for work. I made it in by 10:30am, with my heating pad, and condo's mail.

I drove up to The Cabin on Tuesday afternoon, after my doctors appointment, thinking that there had to be a better way than surgery to alleviate back pain. Aspirin, cold-paks and heating pads do help, but they're only temporary. Pills (opiates) aren't the answer, either; I found that out the hard way a couple of years ago.

I drove-up the 1,000ft driveway into the circle-turnaround at the massive front with oversized picnic table, disarmed the building and took my gear/ guns inside. Jenny was happy to see me, as always. I quickly refilled her wet/dry/water bowls, and she snacked. I put my gear into the dresser in the Master BR, since I was staying for the night. I suited-up in my 20" Rubber British Wellington Boots instead of my 12" waterproof LLBEAN Maine Hunting Boots, just for snakebite protection and any deeper potholes in he creek which I didn't immediately see. I took along some extra dry socks, just in case I'd stepped into one, as well as a snakebite kit, my cellphone, and the Beowulf .50cal with 5 x 11-round mags holding .360-gr hollowpoints. Of course, I had my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP sidearm along, with 4 extra 8-round mags of 160-gr FMJs.

First, I took Jenny along on a short leash; she'd be an invaluable scout and watchkeeper for me on this trek. She was glad to get outdoors after being cooped-up for weeks in The Cabin, although she is a virtual dog. I'd cleaned her litter boxes out and aired-out the 2nd large BR. I'd changed the linens in there, as well.

We walked the 3½ miles to the creek, and then turned east to its entry point onto my 64-acre property, to examine the 3-4" vein of gold ore protruding from the small cliffs and boulders. It was impressive. Ore requires smelting to separate it from the rock it is bound to, but that's easy done at around 3,000°F, by a competent smelter, and for a fee. I reckoned I could do it myself, with the right equipment and some study. The bits and pieces broke loose like rock candy, once I applied the small pickaxe I'd brought along in the bag of tools. Jenny was tied to a tree, keep watch for me.

Downstream, there were all kinds of chunks of ore and pure gold nuggets glistening in the water. I wasted no time in picking-up every one I could see, and threw them into a heavy burlap satchel. Soon, I wouldn't be able to lift it, and would have to go back for the Jeep, to carry the load. I unleased Jenny, grabbed the Beowulf .50cal and we walked back to The Cabin to get the vehicle. Driving through some of the dense underbrush was a breeze for the 2002 Grand Cherokee 'Laredo', as I macheted-down most of it on my way to the creek, last time I was here. Next time, I'd use Round-up® Herbicide to clear the path completely, in a 5-gal backpack sprayer.

We got back to where I'd been working, and the satchel was gone, as were all of my tools. I kept Jenny in the Jeep, took out my Kimber .45cal ACP and had no more opened the door when I took 3 rounds tore trough the driver's side door, just missing my left thigh. I got the cellphone out and call Sheriff Bunce, told him what happened and he said he had sever deputies not far from there, and they'd be right over. I gave them an exact point from my GPS, and they dialed it in. Another 5 shots rang out and shattered by driverside back window. Now I was pissed-off. And I could see the blue smoke coming from a rock formation 40-50yds away. I put the Kimber away, and grabbed the Beowulf .50 and all 3 x 11-round mags, and exited the Jeep on the passenger's side, on my stomach.

My 5th US Army Special Forces/ Green Berets Sniper Training LRP (Long Range Recon) ('Nam 1971-1974) kicked-in and I crawled in a circle around behind the rock formation, just wishing I had a grenade or three. I could make-out 2 men, replete with my satchel & tools at their feet. They were using two 30:06cal Winchester's - 8 in the tube and 1 in the chamber - to fire at me. I took careful aim at the larger of the two, and shot him in the ass with a .360-gr hollowpoint. I didn't even want to think about what his front side genitals looked like after a hit like that. The second shot went into the small man's right thigh, and he let out a mighty howl. I knew the femur was splintered into a hundred pieces, and as he turned toward me to fire, I shot him "center mass", killing him instantly. By now, I heard sirens and saw flashing lights on 4 squad cars, plus the Sheriff Bunce's official vehicle. I laid down my guns, laced my fingers behind my head, and stood still.

Ambulances and DA Stan Robbins showed-up within 3-4 minutes, tending to the wounded shooter and "tagging & bagging the dead man", with Sheriff Bunce & DA Robbins wanting situation statements. Three CIS (crime scene investigators) were all over the place, taking pics and measurements, collecting shell casings and other evidence. They were amazed that I could do so much damage with just 3 shots.

These two unfortunates were Elmer and Randy Grove, cousins of the Holztapples Crowd. Now, I had even more enemies.

Sheriff Bunce and DA Robbins told me to relax, gave me back my Kimber, impounded the Beowulf .50cal as evidence, assuring me that I'd get it back in a self-defense situation, and walked me over to the DA's car: a 2010 Black Lincoln Town Car; nice. I gave them both statements, to their apparent satisfaction, and DA Robbins said be'd convene a Grand Jury to review the evidence, but at "first blush", he saw nothing but self-defense. His only comment that "you could have waited until we got here and got things under control". To which I said, "Sir, I was taking multiple rounds, was almost hit three times, and that was enough for me to defend myself and my dog". He agreed and so noted it.

All this shit, injury and loss of life over gold ore and nuggets of pure gold; just damn. Had I known about this beforehand, I would have passed on the 64-acres, and looked elsewhere, It all "seemed so bucolic and peaceful", that I had no idea of the violent and bloody history behind it, which continues even today. I apologized to the Sheriff, the DA, deputies, ambulance and CIS workers, for allowing this to happen. Collectively, they said, "It isn't your fault; this shit's been going on for 50+ years, and until the vein is played-out, it'll continue". "You're just lucky that you have the training and background to fight it and stay alive". Many other of the owners didn't, apparently, or bailed-out before it came to that point in their lives.

After finishing the LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers, DA, and CIS folks), I lugged the heavy gold-ore and nuggets satchel back into the Jeep, loaded-in Jenny, and drove back to The Cabin. The "secret" was now out, and I'd be plagued to "gold hunters", whom I'd have to "keep off my property, by force, most likely.

Two options: harvest all the reachable gold right now, or blow it all into oblivion, so no one could get it, except what's left in the creek, by laborious panning. Decisions, decisions.

I sat in front of the massive hearth, lit a large roaring fire, poured a 50-yr cognac, lit a Cuban Cigar (don't ask) and began to contemplate my next move. I had around $550,000 in the satchel, right now, and I another $3-10milion in the untapped vein. For tonite, I'll just "sleep on it"; tomorrow's another day to think about it all. I armed the building, made sure the dusk-to-dawn spots were lit, and kept the cellphone and Kimber .45cal on the nightstand next to the queen-sized bed. Jenny soon joined me at the foot of the bed. S-l-e-e-p, now.

I slept-in until 12:30pm, made breakfast, showered, shaved and fed Jenny. Then I remembered "my problem": the vein of gold ore and gold in the creek. I called Corporal Clay Atler, the Chief's son-in-law, and asked if he'd be able to stop by for a chat with me today, as I had to leave tonite to be back at work on Thursday. He said his rounds brought him by my property at around 3pm; would that be okay? I said that it would be fine.

Clay arrived at 3:05pm and I invited him inside. It was 92°F outside and he was glad to get into an air conditioned building. From the other night, he knew my predicament and situation, and offered this suggestion: hire a reputable mining company, let them extract the gold ore and nuggets for a percentage - usually 7-10% - have it assayed and converted into cash. Then keep what I wanted, and distribute the rest to the 19,756 residents of Adam's Junction, especially the hardship cases, who were out of work and having trouble making ends meet. Once the gold vein was completely gone, any and all harassment would stop and many thousands would be grateful to me. The distribution of cash could be done through churches or a reputable attorney. He could put a short list together of 2-3 reputable mining companies, who have their built-in security contractors, for me to peruse. I agreed to that. The churches and attorney would come later, after a final tally of the gold was done. I also agreed to that. Somehow, I trusted Clay more than anyone else in town, perhaps because he was former USMC and a military brother-in-arms, though from a differnt war era.

After Clay left, I called my personal and corporate attorney of 18 years, in York (PA), on my cellphone and went through everything that had happened for the past 2-3 months in Adam's Junction. He said he'd followed the shootings, but not much else, since DA Stan Robbins had called him for a reference about me, and that I wasn't prone to violence, despite having a very nice arsenal and way too much ammo. The whole gold ore/ nuggets took him by surprise. He suggested a sit-down meeting to review all this data and paperwork I had, which he also had copies of, courtesy of the DA. I told him that as soon as I returned on Thursday, and got my schedule up on the office computer screen, I'd call to set a date the following week to meet with him to meet with him and lay it all out.

So much had happened since I first bought The Cabin, to first and foremost get away, relax and read, that my piles of books were getting dusty. I needed to get back to them, soon.

Things Which Make Your Head Explode™

Go ahead and read this; I'll wait. Now tell me subhuman muslim filth aren't the most f•cked-up garbage/shit/trash on the face of the earth!

Who'd have thought heavy drinkers outlive non-drinkers? Could be true if your liver holds out long enough.

Ever wonder what the various types of booze look like under a microscope? Have a peek.

Sambo Hussein Øbummer ruins The Oval Office The White House and everything he touches.

The Global Warming Money Pit™

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, Watts Up With That and Climate Audit, began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

Some People Just Need Killing™

This will do it!.

This subhuman fucking bitch, throwing just-born puppies into a stream to drown, needs immediate killing! I volunteer! Tell me who and where she is, dammit!

"State of emergency declared in North Carolina," the WECT News 6 headline informs us. "Governor Bev Perdue has declared a State of Emergency for North Carolina in anticipation of Hurricane Earl's arrival." From blogger John Jacob H: "Upon Governor Beverly Perdue’s declaration of a State Of Emergency on September 1, 2010 Dove Hunters, Concealed Carry Handgun Licensees, Target Shooters and all other gunowners cannot possess, transport or use firearms off their personal property as per N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-288.7". NUTS!

Baby carrot farmers are launching a ad campaign that pitches the little, orange, crunchy snacks as daring, fun and naughty — just like junk food. A group of 50 producers hopes the 'Eat 'Em Like Junk Food' effort starting next week will double the $1 billion market in two or three years. The goal is to get people to think of baby carrots as a brand they can get excited about — not just a plain, old vegetable. A website,, features metal music and deep male voices chanting "Baby. Carrots. Extreme."

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict